TRANSLATE

Thursday 14 January 2016

Special ThanX From Me to You!


Dear Friends and Readers,

I was going to do a slideshow presentation, but as it turns out, I'm not really ready
for that kind of thing yet.  

My apologies for making you scroll for this........





















To all my friends who have given me gifts over the year, which allowed me to buy more sets
to use in the story.  I was very blessed this past year.  Thank you!









A Few of My Favourite Pics 
Over the Year


My most favourite shot of all






Like father, like son


The Pink Full Moon

One of my top favourite chapters




This pose really shows Jin's personality


First Kiss is so sweet!





(this was not a posed shot, I luckily caught it and added it)


We know how Ian loves to do this!

No Jin, you are not Miley Cyrus!



I swear I didn't mean to colour co-ordinate their clothes


I think this shot speaks so much!




Goodbye Ian and Maya!  You will be greatly missed!


I wonder what the next generation will bring!

Just a few special sneak peeks......



Look familiar?





I know, that didn't show you much.  But did you really 
think I was going to give any
spoilers away???!!!  
LOL




See ya next time!











































































5 comments:

  1. This is so nice! And I love the pics you've captured, too. I'll miss Ian and Maya, but I'm really forward to reading on. :) Thanks for providing such an entertaining story to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite pic is of Maya by the waterfall. I love water, waterfalls and beautiful plants blooming!
    Spring is my favorite season because of this, lovely plants in flower. Great job on the pics and the decor.
    As much as I will miss Gen1, it is will be exciting to read all the adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete