TRANSLATE

Thursday 18 February 2016

Jade's Birthday 2 Outtakes and Special Info



Jade's Birthday Party Part 2
Outtakes and Special Info

         
If you haven't read the chapter on Jade's Birthday, you will find it 

     Jade's Birthday Chapter was a special fun post for me, to thank all those people who give me such great support everyday.  This post is a separate post from the actual story and you will see that we will go back and do the birthday over again, when the time comes in the story line.  To do this post, I made a copy of my world and placed it in a factory reset game. I did so for many reasons; 

a) having sims on the island is a breach of the rules 
b)having that many sims on the island required cheats which is
   against the rules
c)the sims I downloaded have CC I currently don't have and there-
   for I couldn't myself guarantee it is corruption free. I didn't want
   to risk my actual blog story saved world. 



Having that many sims on the island was both fun and frustrating! I kept bopping around trying to catch all the really fun interactions that were happening between all the Sims.  I missed a lot of great stuff- you have no idea!  The party actually went on for two days, (some because Babay wouldn't put Jade down so I could do the cake!) with many sims sleeping in sleeping bags on the beach, some napping on chairs and others on couches.  If you see here it also started to hail, which I thought was really funny!  But I was nice and turned it off.  Simollina casually comes walking up in the hail to the last sleeping back there and crawls in!  Why don't the
sims react to the hail?  That has always driven me crazy!  Oh, Liese and Mama Dragon took Sun's bed so she had no where to sleep at all.  Dani was sleeping in the rocking chair too.

At this time I want to make a special note that Hairballz was also invited as Jenny the dog, but never arrived on the island.  It is possible, that Jenny also spawned out in the water as did some sims, and therefore drowned without me knowing.  Also, ddutoit disappeared on the first day as well, just hours after the party started.  I have no idea what happened to her and she did not return. I was very disappointed about missing both those sims at my party.




Outtakes That Didn't Make The Last Chapter

Penny giving Sun mommy advice for toddlers-of course!

























There is Dec busting a move again on the dance floor.

Ciane is eating cookies, instead of turkey


Pink and she_devil !








DarkPower stole Sophie's doghouse to sleep in.

OH Liese you do get around in the love department!




















Dani and Addy!

she_devil and drag-not an interaction you see often!









I wanted Sun to be the first to do this, but oh well.  It was cute, so I included it.



















These two pictures are included because DP is a good friend of mine and asking her to beg for a treat and then feeding her one, well felt incredibly weird!! But kinda funny at the same time. At least I hope she thinks so!




























This started out looking
kinda intimate, then ended in a friendly hug. I know its Sims but I'm not ready to see my friends do that.  Pixels or not! 














Aunty Penny!  Who just doesn't love a purple gal!





Good thing about having an all women party!  Lots of hands for autonomous cleaning up!








Oh Them Faces







'Why oh why did I just say that!  I hope no one noticed'


Hey Penny,

Lay off the juice before you fall off the stool!


Goodbye Everyone!








Sims Used In the Last Two Chapters











babay 













ciane









Dani








DarkPower (DP)








Ddutoit







Dec











Drag







HB









Liese









Meagan










Mama Dragon









Pink











Poetrygirl











RosemaryMarie (RM)









she_devil













Simollina
















SweetPoyzin









Beata





Honourable Mention







Hairballz










4 comments: